Thursday, November 26, 2009

Still rolling on

Things just keep on rolling. I'm working on a piece to submit for the Gallery at the Airport in Eugene. Meanwhile, at Trader Joe's, we're getting ready for the big Civil War game next week - UofO Ducks vs. OSU Beavers. Oldest rivalry in the nation. And to celebrate, we're going to be ordering TONS of red roses and I'm making a large sign that is the "Civil War for the Roses."

Apparently now, The Oregonian, a state-wide newspaper, will be coming out on Thursday, the day of the game, to do a report on everything we're doing.

Eep!

Add into that an email yesterday, asking if I would like to do a demo sometime this winter at the UofO Creative Duck (where the Tools of the Trade was held). I couldn't have said YES! faster. More details on that as I know them.

Needless to say, I'm bouncing off the walls.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Contact me - Want to get more information on a piece, purchase a piece or inquire about a commission? Email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment