Thursday, May 27, 2010

Oh dear

Oh boy....where does the time go?

I'm sorry I haven't updated this in a while. Been super busy -- Trader Joe's, University of Oregon's Creative Duck store, Divine Cupcake, Emerald Art Center, private commissions... The list just keeps going!

Commissions have slowed a bit, but things are still hoppin' - In July, I'll be out front of the University of Oregon's bookstore painting for two days (15th and 16th.) I'll also soon be offering a class at the Emerald Art Center on pastels and portraits (more details to come once they are finalized.)

To see some photos of the Stop In Studio I did on May 8th, check out this out!

Tonight I go back into Trader Joe's to install a new mural. Photos to come. Now, must sleep to prepare........


Contact me - Want to get more information on a piece, purchase a piece or inquire about a commission? Email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment