Thursday, September 17, 2009

Upcoming show

I got a very interesting and exciting phone call today while working at Trader Joe's. The University of Oregon has their annual Tools of the Trade show in November (this year, the 18th and 19th). I've attended the last two years as much as I could to see the various product demos and pick up some tips from the artists demoing.

This year, they have asked me to demo pastels.

I'm incredibly excited about this prospect. Just to get to spend two days talking art with people and drawing... And I'm also terrified.... What am I going to draw?!

Meanwhile, I have a piece in the pre-work stages that will be entered into the Springfield Mayor's Art Show. I will post progress photos of that once I am able to start it.

Contact me
- Want to get more information on a piece, purchase a piece or inquire about a commission? Email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment