Sunday, June 20, 2010

Colleen Howe Workshop, part 2

Okay! As promised, pictures!


Colleen working with the watercolor underpainting of her demonstration piece.



The underpainting completed, pre-pastel application.

Colleen applying pastel over the dried watercolor.

Germaine, Donna, and Debbie out at Owens Rose Garden Friday morning.

Colleen helping Randye with her rocks. (It was rather cold Friday morning....especially if you're from Utah. ;) )


Random of Randoms - Stormtroopers, Darth Vader, Leia (behind the parking sign pole - you can kind of see the buns) and a Sand...person, whose names I forget. XD They walked past the gallery Saturday afternoon.


The piece I completed en plein air out at the Rose Garden.


The piece I completed inside the gallery on Saturday, since plein air rather sucks in the rain.







Contact me - Want to get more information on a piece, purchase a piece or inquire about a commission? Email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment